5 Apr 2010

Day well spent

What I did today.

Spent half of my day at the hospital. The boyfie had his CT scan today.The scanning showed a slight abnormality. *Well at first they said everything was normal* Then we went to see the neurologist and the doctor said there's a lil problem. I think the abnormality in his head is the one causing him the headache. I refuse to think it's something serious. Fadh was suppose to be admitted in the hospital but he refused. So, we are now at home.

We have to go to the hospital again tomorrow for another CT scan. And most likely they'll send him to jpmc and go through mri scan too.*sigh* But the doctor did say there's nothing to worry about. Hopefully thats true. Insha allah.

He seem so fragile right now. So I cant leave him alone. The past few days I've been driving back and forth from the hospital. To uni. To his place. Also, tackling my assignments between check ups. *the wait is always very long*

I have a quiz tomorrow.That would mean I have to leave Fadh at the hospital for about an hour or so and come back. Strength of a warrior I'm in need. I can do this.




My plan is as soon as Fadh's ok I'm gona study my ass of. I have to.

So,Please help me GOD.

I'm very sleepy. I'll finish off revising my numerical analysis and head to bed.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment