18 May 2010

It has been 4 years

Finally I am work free!!After 4 years of degree.Damn.



I finally handed in my final year project report. God, the project was like dragging the energy out of me. It was a one year project, doing it felt as if it needs a life time for it to be completed.



Nevertheless, my four years of educational journey was really worth while.I met lots of different types of people. I met new friends*whom are marvellous*, studied new things*and I came to realize im not good in stats*, met a guy and fell in love*Classic.yes yes I know*, did many new things *i think*, got to bond with lecturers*hopefully,will give me good grades this semester*.It has been four years. Seem like yesterday I came to UBD and got lost in the uni's compound finding my classroom. Now that I know the place inside out, it aint that big.



Each year there is always one crazy thing to always remember.Isn't that great?Good times and the bad. Now that time has past its as if it never happened. I guess that's just how things work.



I guess I'm gona have to start opening up a new book.Coz this current book is finishing.



Thank You ALLAH the almighty for giving me good health up til today. Without HIM who am I?Without HIM I won't be here today.



Went out to the movies today.*after so long*Me and Fadhli went out to watch IP Man.It was worth my 12 bucks.No regrets there!!It was terrific.

It's a must watch.

Gotta go shower now.Going to go back KB tomorrow.Gona miss spending endless time with the boyfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment