13 Oct 2013

Almost is

Spent the whole day (well almost the whole day) doing my project. It was pretty mind boggling cause I had no idea how to use the software. My project is about forecasting the output power of a solar PV system.  In this case the ones we have in Seria. I must use this software called R to do it. It is pretty straight forward actually. It's just that, truth be told, I am not so much of a programming person. It is not as hard as JAVA I should say. But still, I have to use all these commands that seem very foreign to my simple mind. With Midah's help, I did manage to do what I was suppose to do. Surprisingly I do understand some of the commands. There are some that I still do NOT though, like as.data.frame. I mean like, WHAT? There are meanings to every commands of course, I just have not gotten my way around that yet.

The semester break's over. School is gona start again tomorrow. Well atleast some weight is lifted away from my shoulders. Just need to work on my report soon. And revise for the exam. I only have one module. So gona try really hard to nail that one.

Currently listening to Almost Is Never Enough. I guess its not that bad. Since I have it on repeat for quite a while now. Feeling really sleepy. I guess today's post is not going to be as informative as I thought it would be.

Well, that is all I guess.

Perhaps I can share afew boring photos. Hehe. :)



That's persistence right there!

Its Grumpy Cat and her brother :) This is not boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment