12 Aug 2010

First Ramadhan

It is now Ramadhan. A month has passsed since I started working and I'm starting to enjoy what I do very much.

Not everthing you want you can get. Therefore you gotta make the best out of everything.

There's just so much to tell. Too bad everything just slipped my mind as the days passed by. Gona have a presention soon at work. Maybe in 2 to 3 weeks time. Gotta start looking for information. I never presented infront of BOSSES before. This ought to be fun. I think.

Im enjoying the ramadhan though it has only been a day. Despite my stomachache just now the season is always very exciting. I think it's because raya is just the next month.

The rain is pouring cats and dogs. Gona switch off the internet for awhile.

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment