20 Jul 2010

Thief!!!

Now that I'm working, I barely have time for anything. What I can tell about weekdays is that I'm always sleepy everytime the clock strikes ten plus. And I constantly have back pains.

And my weekdays would be spent cleaning my room, doing my laundry and preparing stuff for classes the next week. I got food poisoning last weekend *bad stuff* so my plan got messed up abit. So things are tumbling upon each other currently. But no sweat, nothing I can't manage.

Currently I'm having my lunch break. Waiting for the sister to come back and we'll head to our, well my mums, favourite restaurant for lunch.

I have an interesting story to share. For those who doesn't know, I am a resident of kampung Pandan in KB. These past few months or so, our lingeries (bras especially) that we hang out side to dry, keeps on missing. We would hang it out side, after afew hours or so when we wana take it back it wouldnt be there anymore. And it has happened so many times. My mum and my sisters are always the victims. I dont usually hang my fancy lingeries outside. Due to this. The same thing happened to a friend of mine, which lives not far from my place. Some random person or persons have been picking up our dried lingeries for us. Worse comes to worse, it happened today. In the midst of the afternoon. And my mum went upstairs only for a few minutes to get more stuff to hang. What makes it more creepy is that the thief only takes bras and penties. Especially the fancy ones. I mean, woah. In this case my mum is the most pissed of them all. Cause she's the one that has been buying the lingeries for my sisters and all. And almost all were taken at different times. That would make about afew hundred dollars stolen. *tsk tsk tsk*. My friend got pissed too, and it happened to her twice. Who is this culprit my mum always ask?And myself too. One day we're gona catch this person. I know we will.Such an idiot that creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment