12 Jul 2010

Finale

As I am composing this post the fifa finale will commence in 1 hr and 30 mins time. If I'm not mistaken from the gossips that have been flying about since that day, Spain will win the world cup this year. Cause 'Paul' said so. Very smart little squid you are Paul.


Anyway, done did my notes and questions for my up coming math classes. Since tomorrow is another holiday for me, will finish up on the combined science tomorrow.

Spent the day with the boyfie today. And we bought this awesome 'silver dip cleaner'. It pratically shines back your old faded silver jewelleries. Since I have alot, and the boyfie wears silver jewelleries too, it was a really good investment. I'm obsessed with fine sparkly things. I must atleast wear a necklace every single day. If I dont, it kinda makes me feel odd you know. It's like going out without wearing your pants. You would feel odd right? Each bottle cost around $7. For those who is in need to clean their silver jewelleries or maybe white gold or just gold this silver dip really does work. You don't have to go to a goldsmith and get ridiculously charged an inappropriate amount of payment. And by the way you can get it from supa save.


The initial plan was to have the boyfie over til monday. But we found out that his mum got sick so he had to leave today itself (sunday). I hope everything will turn out ok for his mum. She has to through a surgery tomorrow (monday). May god always be with her and her family.

I'll be going back to work on Tuesaday. I hope I can get my E-kawal by then. I seriously can't wait to find out what exactly my task is over there. I like learning new things. Nothing like a brand new story written on a new smooth white paper. Knowledge is not easy to get. Grab it while it's there, you know. I was never as ambitious when I was little. But as a person gets older you'd eventually realize the good and the bad of things. Whats significant and whats not. And as I get older wanting to be a somebody is what I really wana accomplished. I can say that I am now a teacher. That is actually a somebody. I think.Heheh. My students see me as a superior and I see them as those who needs my help. Helping them I will. And my best I will give.Maybe, just maybe this is a tiny step to something big right? Who knows. Anyway, being just ambitious won't help if you do not put in any effort right? As I was saying, lets just hope my e-kawal will be done by this week. There are afew trainings that I have to go through as well. Can't wait.

Time check. Fifa in about 1 hr time.

Should I stay up and watch? Maybe not. or maybe I will. I'll find out the score either way. I'm in dilemma. Help.

I miss you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment