6 Jul 2010

When School Ends

Hey, how u doin'?

Thank you for still dropping by my blog. Though it has nothing informative inside it. =) I do read people's blog, although sometimes,well most of the time, it has nothing to do with me at all. I read them just for the fun of it. I'm pretty sure people post stuff on the world wide web for other people to read right?And enjoy their piece of electronic essay. I really like reading those with good english and vocabulary. In one way or another it inspires me to write something on my own blog.

I've been missing these past couple of weeks.

Reason being,hmm... Obviously I didnt really have anything to write.

Although,I have a little bit of something tonight.

I mentioned that I went for a bsp apperentice scheme walk in interview in one of my previous post right? Yeap I got it. Alhamdulilah. Yippeee. Today was my first day. I havnt really started doing anything yet. Currently trying to sort out my E-kawal. These things are very troublesome. And I have teaching as my part time job. A tuition teacher at flying colors. Alhamdulilah. Again yipeeee. I told my self I wana make full use of myself one day. And I am. Currently.

It is not so bad being a teacher. One important factor that every teacher should have is patience. Yeap. Very crucial. Secondly, you must show your students that you care. Thirdly, there shouldn't be any favoritisms.

So far, I'm enjoying the things that I'm doing.Tomorrow is my second day of working. Hopefully things will pick up.

Goodnight you.
and I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment