14 Jul 2010

Happy Birthday

Hellew...How u doin?
Tomorrow's a holiday. Yippeee..Although there goes my pay.

Holiday means a long list of things to do. I think. A must do thing tomorrow is JOG. OMG. I have to man. Today I've been eating and eating. Food is good.Very. But too much of something is never good. I'm even eating right now. It must be the hormones. Oh not forgetting sit-ups. Doing sit-ups isn't as hard as it used to be. I can do up to 60 raps now. It has to reach a hundred though. That's the aim.Me and my dreams. In order to make things happen you have to dream and plan about them first right? They are mutually inclusive. Did I use that right?

Tomorrow's his Majesty's Birthday. As well as my sister. Idayu.Happy Birthday to them both. May god always be with them.





What else is there?Oh the classification is out. Like finally. Gona head down to bandar soon to get my transcript. Congrates to us all.

Did some teaching today. Time flies when you're having fun. I only managed to teach my students a 5 marks worth of question. JUST FIVE. *Sigh* Who is to blame?I honestly don't know.Sometimes it makes me wonder how they think. I shud have a better strategy. I don't get why teachers in schools just teach their students and does not take the time to stop and ask them if they actually understand.Or is it the students fault for not asking for help from their class teachers when they actually should.How was I as a student? you may ask. If only I can remember. All my best is only I can give for these students of mine. And hopefully it's sufficient to suffice their needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment