24 Nov 2010

Understand

How to make people understand?

As it stands, I simply can't. Maybe its just the way I say things?

One example, when I teach. I say the same thing about 10 times my students still don't get what I'm trying to make them understand.SIGH.

Another example is, to make HIM understand. Im guessing even if I were to write a million words essay on what I want him to understand I dont think he will ever understand.SIGH.

If only I can crawl out of my skin and just go to a happy place and never to return. I'm not sad or anything.I just wish people would actually stop and think and comprehend what I'm trying to say.

I have something planned out this weekend. Hopefully that will take my mind off things for abit.

Gotta work on my sample.Unfortunately I cant think properly. Who is to blame? SH*T

No comments:

Post a Comment