11 Dec 2010

All the way home

Before I start with anything, I wana say Hello to a very dear friend. Her name is Siti Ramizah. I know she reads my blog and then ask me if there's anything wrong.Every single time. Hehe. Woman I miss hangin with you.Nanti ok. And no, there's nothing wrong. Its just the time of the month.I think.Heheh

I feel like piercing something else.Hmmmm..We dont really have a special piercer here. A piercerist??

Im listening to this song Down by the water.Its kinda sweet.But then again words written or sung or said are just words.Nothing speaks louder than actions.

I was jammed with work the past few days. I barely had time for anything. And I felt as if I was forced to carry a very heavy stone on my shoulders.Im done with it now. Now that I dont have anything to do, I kinda wished I had SOMETHING to do. Having work actually saved me the trouble from thinking about other stuff.I cant wait for everything to be over.I really really cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment