28 May 2012

Random

Hi,

It has been pretty quiet around here.

So I figured, maybe I should jot down the thoughts that were running in my head while I was in the shower earlier.

It's something random and out of the blue though.

I was thinking, maybe I'm ready to be a mom. Hehe. I like kids, the tubby ones. It's okay if my kid is not gonabe tubby, I'll make him/her tubby. I don't know. But my point is, I think I'm ready to be a mommy. It'll be nice.

So the plan is, I'll get married when I'm 27 and have my first kid when I'm 28. Prolly I'll have the second one when I'm 30.

It's just logic that in order to have kids, I need a husband. Do I have someone in mind you may ask? Honestly, I do not have anyone in mind at the moment. You can say that I kinda suck when it comes to judging a person to be with like seriously. So yeah.

But I believe I shall meet that one person that will treat me like a princess not because he has to but because he wants to. A man that shall make other beautiful girls be jealous of me and not the other way round. A man that I can count on and look up to.

Just wait for guy love to smile :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment