7 Jun 2012

Look Before You Leap

Dear Readers,

So...How u doin?

It is now June as you all know. June means camp is just around the corner. The school holiday is just around the corner and traffic game is JUST around the corner. And HE, as usual, is not helpful at all as USUAL. Ah well. Something good is bound to happen I'm sure. Why do I say this?  Cause a rainbow always comes after the rain.

Can I just say something. I have cleaned the room my self. I didn't make a big fuss about it. Sheesh. The things that comes out from your mouth, most of the time they are nonsense. Nonsense I tell you.

The people you have to put up with in your life. *sigh*

I know I'm not "Miss-all-perfecto". Atleast before I say things or do things I would think first. Was it never told to everybody to LOOK before you LEAP? If knives can kill words are worse, it gives prolonged mental and physical pain. I'd rather be dead. Seriously. I have no idea how some people think sometimes.

*Sigh* Ah well. I'm still alive. I guess I'll manage.

I've come across quite a number of NOT SO nice people. I wish I could just give each and everyone of them a piece of my mind. But that will never be the case.

I did something very drama queen-ish afew days ago. Not one bit I regret doing it. It's just normal that at one point you would blow if someone keeps on pressing your wrong button. There are times when I put too much faith on someone. What I learn today is, not everyone will turn out to be the person you expect them to be. That's just how life is. It's tough, wheather you like it or not, you're gona have to grow some balls and stomach the son of a gun. Grow some vagina how my brother would put it. *Don't ask me why.It's something that he got from 9gag* Anyhoots. It is what it is. After it happened my heart raced and my face turned hot and that only happens when I'm super MAD. I guess I was. Cause I remember hitting and kicking some stuff. Oh dear. I'm turning manly by the day. I don't think I wana ever do that again. Kinda lost myself for a moment there.

The camp is starting soon which means late nights, kids and office as my home will conquer. I'm not too sure how I'm gona juggle those things with tuition. One day at a time I reckon? All the best to yours truely. My job is good. How I wish we have a more charismatic leader. Then it'll be perfect. We kinda have one that tells us to look for a new job. And says that he wants to quit and he's actually looking for a new job. Rubbish I tell you. Its an utter nonsense. And he expects us to work like a top notch worker when he's there demotivating us with his gibberish? I doubt he notices. Think before you speak. Think! *sigh* Why god, why??

I got work to do. Maybe I should stop here. Need to get it done before the clock strikes 12am.

I got an iPod Nano. *Not in a way I thought I would* But yeah, I got an iPod Nano. Now I can go running with my music efficiently playing.

Warmest Regards,
Yours Truely.





No comments:

Post a Comment