24 Jun 2012

The grass is always greener on the other side

Hey,

I m currently watching Pretty Little Liars online and came across a really nice song.

It's called let go of her hand by Right the stars. I am really getting annoyed with A. Seriously.

Anyhoots, my car is back in the workshop. Sigh. I had it sent last week and kinda have to send it again last Saturday. I have no idea how they do their job there. I am quite lucky to have a friend to help me out with sorting it out. I reckon because I am a lady the mechanics from the workshop were telling me things that were not quite right. Thinking I might just not find out. I might not know but I do know people that knows. So silly.

I just met this friend. I'm not too sure why he's very willing to help me sort out my car. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate what he's doing. He's even willing to skip work just to go to the workshop first thing tomorrow.  Hmm. He's pretty funny and very unusual in a way. Not too sure how to describe this person. Oh well. Thank You again friend. You might not read this but I'm sure god would know how to repay you.

I have something in mind that I would like to share before I leave.

She fell for one and her feelings were left to die.
She finally sees the greener grass on the other side.
She might not be able to stay and lay. On the grass so soft so green.
But atleast she got her feelings back. 
At ease she feels, her past fading.
To shades of gray and blurry rays.
She praises GOD for the lessons, she praises GOD for the experience.
For what she went through there are reasons.
To be wiser, stronger and bolder.
With that, here it officially ends.

Signing out.

Yours Truely.




No comments:

Post a Comment