18 Jun 2012

Drive By

Hi *Smiling Big big*

A little bit of update from my side. Camp is over. We managed to go through it. Pat self at the back. It was fun I may say. About 80 kids turned up of different characters and attitudes. And boy, some of them were really smart. I had my panic moment as well. These kids were like 9 to 12 years old. So they practically cry about anything. Stomach ache, missing handphones, missing their mummies, hungry, sleepy. You name it! It didn't turn out bad though. The kids did have fun. My staff were once again very helpful.



I reminisced about some stuff this particular day and I missed having a nose stud. And guess what, yeap! Pierced my nose again. Just a day before the camp. It doesn't hurt as bad as when I did the first time. And truth be told I'm thinking of getting more on my ears. We'll see. Maybe next week.

 Spot the nose stud.

Can I be random now?

I have come across quite a number of different type of people. I recently came across a very unusual one. He's not weird or anything. Fairly interesting. But I can't seem to through him. Not a very usual guy that spills everything about himself. Kinda have to dig stuff out from him. Which I kinda find very interesting. Makes me wonder if he's like a loan shark or something or a gangster that runs a drug company. I don't know. At this point probably I will never find out. Oh well. It doesn't really matter. We had a good chat. I guess that's that.

Not that he will ever read this, I would like to convey this message to him anyway.

I had a good talk. Not always I would feel comfortable talking to a person I just met. And your ride, very hot. I wana marry it. Till we meet again friend.*Smiling Big Big*


That is all for tonight. Tomorrow awaits. And I miss my car.



No comments:

Post a Comment