8 Jul 2012

What fascinates me

Hi,

It intrigues me how one can make me wonder a million things. I can say that I am a person that thinks alot. Sometimes. Fascinating how god managed create mix of emotions and how these emotions are triggered by different occurrences.

For instance, this family as in my family weren't a big fan of cats. They pee and climb up on cars and leave footprints. Very much annoying. Until late last year, I do not really remember, two cats dropped by our place. They were our neighbors cats that wouldn't wana go back to their own home. So with time they managed to steal our hearts and they kinda became a PR at our home. We learned to love these cats and became quite attached. Two cats, namely Tuli and Gamuk. Sad story, Gamuk died afew days ago. It was found dead in our drain. I never thought I would cry but I did. My mum and my sisters as well. And to think we didn't even like cats. See how fascinating that is. How feelings can change from one form to another? Just like energy. There is one difference though, energy can't disappear but feelings can. If only there's a scientific explanation to the transition of feelings. Perhaps we can find a controlling agent to stop the transition from occuring.

I was browsing through my facebook timeline and came across posts and videos which I don't even remember posting. Some of the things I posted sounded quite smart. Heheh. Some were just simply corny and dorky. Heheh. Oh well. Got me back to the past a little bit there. How things have changed since the last six years. I was thinking to myself, if I was given the chance to go back into time, I wouldn't change anything. All the mistakes and regrets, they are memories made. And the good times are simply irreplaceable.

I'm just gone face life one day at time and probably hope for the best.  Gona go for a holiday trip. Can't wait. It has been awhile.

I think that is all for tonight.

P/S: I sometimes have a big mouth. Now I have to finish his slides. Hit self on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment