29 Jul 2012

Flippin' Butterfly

Hello,

Being at work on a Sunday today gave me the urge to blog a little bit.

My favorite staff is leaving to pursue her degree. I can't really stop her. I want to but that would be very selfish of me. She did say it's hard for her as well. Another staff of ours is making a mess out of this place. He is kinda 'Special' so I can't really say much cause I know he means well. I have a project coming up. I can say I am quite nervous about it. *When was I never when it comes to these things.

I think this is the first time in Ramadhan I am posting something here. Ramadhan has been very gentle with me. Alhamdulilah. I am surprise that I am very active this year regardless of being hungry and sleepy.Hmm interesting. There's always something that I wana do. I might be conducting an extra class for my students later. Where is all this energy coming from? I am not too sure myself. Can't really say that I do not feel tired working extra time during this fasting month. But I kinda just want to.

In response to my previous post, some questions were answered. Tee hee..

Here's what I have to say:

U make me smile like a flippin butterfly..u make me shy like a girl on sugar high. 

Cheers Mademoiselle
 






No comments:

Post a Comment