3 Aug 2012

Turn over a new leaf

So here is the thing, sometimes it takes a few slaps on the face for one to realize that he or she is on the wrong side of the road. Consequences of being on the wrong side of the road are as follows:

1. You might hurt yourself
2. You might hurt others
3. You might just die

I was on the wrong side of the road. But today I have certainly realized that I do not wanabe on the wrong side of the road anymore. I've made a mistake of almost going back there and I didn't feel good. I was overwhelmed with guilt that I have not felt since I was a kid. Not too sure what about. But yes it was awful.

A person is always, I mean ALWAYS given a choice. Personally, I think God will never put us in a situation whereby an option is what we only have. Well most of the time, it is never like that. A person would always be given the chance to choose between doing things right and doing things wrong. I, as much as I can, wana do things right. Always be on the right side of the road, to always know what I want, what I need and to know what I don't need.

I am finally turning over a new leaf. I am excited and I am terrified at the same time. It's a weird profound feeling that brings a smile on my face and a couple of frowns as well. But yet, all in all it is still good.

I believe I have made the correct choice. If this new leaf doesn't turn out so good I can always turn over a new page.

*Tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment