10 Aug 2012

Full on determination

Things I wana do after puasa:

It's a must that I do all the things that I'm about to mention. The reasons are as follows:

  1. Since it's the fasting month, I think I have lost the weight that I gained afew weeks ago.
  2. I seriously do not feel fit anymore.
  3. I have forgotten some of my gym routines that I was thought.
  4. I don't think I can do a 10k run anymore.
  5. I've lost the muscles on my thighs.
  6. It's just so fuckin sad.

You just can't imagine how disappointed I am with myself as I typed those things above.

People in the GFCF are getting much much better. Especially those that goes training in Bandar at the box. *Sigh big big

One of the trainers have been training the princesses. They have their one to one personal trainings 6 times a week and after a week of training they can already do pull ups. Impressive ey. That's what I call full on determination. Truth be told til now I still can't do one. Shit, this is just sad. Seriously.

Going back to the first thing that I mentioned. The list of things I need to look into after the puasa month:

  1. Go back to the gym
  2. Attend circuits
  3. Go running
  4. Enroll myself in the Muai Tai classes
  5. Start joining marathons again
  6. And ofcourse get myself new running/exercise shoes (as I have lost mine. See how bad it has been. Ahh.. freakin' hell)
 Please excuse my French. I'm just too disappointed with myself.

You shall be my inspiration!




Wish me luck everybody.

As of today this is how skinny I am.


 P/S: Rambut saja almost sama as Camille. Heheh

Below is a random picture of me and afew other anti-social people. Heheh.

Sigh. Til then. Have a good last nine days of Ramadhan everybody. Hari raya is just around the corner. Good food is on it's way. Oh Dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment