2 Sept 2012

Baby got back

Hello Dear Readers,

It is a Sunday and I am on duty. *Yawns*

Why do I decided to blog again on a Sunday working day? Because I'm pretty much brain dead. I got presentation slides to do for the upcoming recruitment briefing and some other stuff to do which my brain is too tired to even recall right now.

I reckon I'm sleep deprived as well. I had my open house solely for my friends last night and the guys kinda stayed until about 2am. It was fun though. Haven't been hanging out with the guys in awhile.

Here's a funny story. You know how my lady friends are getting married and what not. So I can say now, getting engaged and getting married are all the things that I have been hearing lately from my lady friends. I thought maybe because they are girls and they are at this age that is why all that talk about is THAT. I figured my guy friends wouldn't be thinking about anything like that now, or maybe ever. Well, as usual I have my assumptions wrong. They do think about it. They do talk about it and they are worried about it. Interesting I may say. Probably its already THAT time. Revolution is taking it's place and we are a part of the integration.

I think it's good that they are trying to get themselves settled. I suppose it's about time. No one is getting any younger.

One of my guy friend said "Baik tah berakal berakal, mun tunggu lama lama bukan pulang makin baik. Makin rusak ada pulang."

I was really impressed with what he said. Never thought something like that would come out of his mouth. Heheh. Another friend said, " Nina, we are at the end of the cliff." He kinda used the wrong metaphor. But I understood what he was trying to say. Hopefully he'll find the right girl who'll manage to make him settle down like an old dog. Heheh.


Funny how things changed.


It's almost 11. Probably I should try doing my slides again. Force things out of this brain.


Last but not least.


I like you smiling smiling Hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment