10 Sept 2012

Learn to appreciate

Hello and good evening.

I had alot going on inside my head that I thought of jotting down before I switched on my laptop. But now it seem like it's going away.

One of the many things that I was thinking about was about the fact that not everyone is born rich or should I say with money. There are people that are born less fortunate. It amazes me how these people are still able to draw a smile on their faces though there are days when they do not even have food to eat for two three days. And here we are sometime thinking that we are broke cause we can't afford to buy a channel hand bag or a luxurious car though we are earning thousands of dollars a month. I think it's sad of how some people failed to appreciate the things they already have. Me inclusive. It's an odd world we live in. I wish I could help all the less fortunate families available here and adopt all the babies given away by messed up couples. But then again, come to think of it I am not the Sultan. So I can't really do much and I don't really have the money. It would be good if I can though. *Sigh*

I am already so sleepy. I'm gona stop here for tonight.

Have a good sleep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment