28 Oct 2012

Hyped and Energized

Hello,

It is the last day of our short 3 days holiday. It's about 5pm and I haven't even showered. Hehe. It's good to be lazy sometimes. There are days when you have to keep your mind on idle mode. It helps you get ready for the next week's hurdles.

The holiday has been good. Went to Miri to get some durians, which I have been craving for, for weeks and managed to hit the gym yesterday and hung out with some friends. Meanwhile, my mail is flooded with mails which I reckon I have to entertain by next week. Work can wait. I'm having a great time being a lazy bum today. I was contemplating to go to the gym again today to do some arms training. If I workout today I might just not be able to do my circuit efficiently tomorrow. So I decided to save it for tomorrow. I look forward to the Monday circuits now, which I am myself surprised. Ever since the new guys entered the work place I'm hyped with keeping fit and what-not. Which is a good thing. It has been awhile. I like the drive that they have especially Hazel, she makes me wana work out everyday. She does Muay Thai, which I think is really cool. Each and everyone of us have our own goal, this includes Steph. We were lazy bums and we would work out only like ones a month, so sucks, really. But now we are trying to make it as consistent as possible, by going back to circuit and have our own HLP every Wednesday. It has been good, on top of the sessions mentioned, I've been going to the gym just to refresh back what I was thought before. I did forget some of the routines but I reckon if I keep on doing it I'll get the hang of it.

AND, not only that just today I have enrolled myself for the TelBru's Lets Extreme. Yeap we have these things in Brunei and I'll be doing it with Steph. I'm very excited about it. There will be a fitness test prior to the competition, it'll suck if we fail though. Hence, the strength training. It'll be nice if I can pair up with a dude. Non of my guy friends are up for it. It is either they are not interested, they'll be going on a vacation or they have to work. Oh well, nevermind, I'm gona just do it for fun and there are days when I actually wonder if Steph is actually a guy in a girl's body. So it's fine.

I have been watching my food these days. I've asked around and have been reading some stuff from the net about gaining weight and toning up the right way. It all boils down to eating clean. So I've been cutting down on the oil, sugar and salt. Feeding on tubers, carbs and protein. I'm not too sure how long I can stand having just salmon head with steam rice or chicken with steam rice every lunch time, I guess I just have to do it as long as I have to. No guts no glory I keep on telling myself.
I was quite active sometime ago, but never really watched my food. So I would still have flabs on certain areas of my body, like my tummy and my arms. I was told to watch my food but I didn't listen, but now it got me thinking. Working out 3 -4 times a week is tiring and you do not wana put all that effort to waste right?

I got new gears last night. Heheh. A motivation to work out even harder. Yippee. So semangat. Hopefully this will last. Seriously. I can be a super lazy ass sometime. Very Sucky at the same time.

I came across a website and I think it's quite neat.

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/

In case some of you are trying to start doing weight trainings on your own,  I suggest it's good to know a few things before hand. I wana get a girl trainer, I find it awkward to have a guy teaching me weight lifting especially if I don't know the person that well. Most of my lady friends, NON i mean, non of them does proper weight lifting. Hmm..so sad. Forever alone.

A guy friend owns a gym, been going there lately. But then again, it's hard to get hold of him even to just have coffee, let alone have him to TRAIN me. I reckon I would still be embarrassed though if I were to have him teaching me. Hehehe. Oh well. Nevermind, I was thought how to do this before so I'm sure with enough revision I'll manage.

I did legs training yesterday with the sister. My sister is strong! She's actually stronger than I am, than most girls I know. Gila kaliee. She made me feel a little bit intimidated for a second there.  I think this is because she has bigger build than I do. She can do 40kgs weighted deep squats as easy as 8 reps effortlessly. I had to really put my mind into it until my face turned red. Impressive I may say. Proud of her.

I'm thinking of getting some supplements to enhance muscle growth. Been reading some stuff online and getting different opinions from friends and family and truth be told I got confused with all the information given. I'm thinking of getting a BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acid) but with my training intensity I'm not too sure if I should. I might just not need it. And if I actually do, which one? If you didn't know there are actually alot of them, from different brands and they come in different forms. I think I need to do more reading. Maybe I'll get one after I have finished my super pump. Never thought I would actually finish it. Heheh.

Might be doing some hiking next week. I can't wait. It has been awhile since I went for one. I'm loving the energy that the girls have at the office. I'm no longer a sloth. Yeay. Today will be my 7th day of healthy eating. Cheat day was on Friday, I had lots and lots of durian. So yummy. And Mc Donalds, my gosh so fatty. But it was good. The guilt was there, but it was good. I'm gona give myself til end of December, lets just see if something good will come out of this. Maybe bigger toned arms, oh how I wish. Flatter tummy, bigger sexy legs, I want very many. Who knows, maybe 8 reps of pull ups non stop. Teehee.

I had my legs measured today and my waist. I am now 21 cm on the thighs (bigger than mom's, yeay) and 27 cm on my waist. I was ever 19 on my thighs and 25 on my waist, I was scrawny. So gross so ugly. My weight was like 45kg? People started thinking I was an anorexic. Not gona go there again. Ever. I have learned to appreciate ideal weight range and that strong is the new skinny. :)

So I guess that's that. I think I've poured more than a handful of information about keeping fit. Probably some pictures to get you more hyped and happening about keeping fit just like we all are. At the moment.

Til then, adios.
















No comments:

Post a Comment