18 Oct 2012

Treat others the way you wanabe treated

Good evening folks!

How is everybody doing?

I have been utilizing my days to its fullest. Pretty hectic I may say, but manageable. Installation of exhibition is done and I'm impressed with how it turned out to be. I've gone back to doing circuits. It's awesome as usual. I think I've gained some weight too. Which is a good thing, I think.  Been binging these past few days. I reckon I'm gona have my period soon.

I have this aim of trying to gain some pounds. I was told to eat like crazy and after I have reached a certain weight I have to tone myself up. Currently working on it. Sigh. Nothing comes easy. Gona enroll myself for Muay Thai classes soon. I hope. Can't wait.

I paid a visit to a lady friend. And when I say friend, it's not like me and my friend friend, it's a different friend. I promised to pay her a visit sometime ago and just today I actually managed to go and see her. I miss her cooking. She's a really good cook. We sorta had a lunch date at her place today and it was actually good to be able to eat her cooking again after a really long time. She made me like 6 different dishes. Yeap! SIX! Even my mom doesn't cook as much for me and my siblings. She was anticipating my presence and I thought it was really sweet. How do I know this? Cause the table was properly set when I arrived. I was a little bit touched. :)

We had a good chat. On top of the good lunch she made me chocolate cake. I've always liked her chocolate mud cake and she actually took her time to make one just for me to 'tapau' home. :') Sweet lady she is. AND... when I was just about to leave, she showed me her orchids and out of the blue she plugged some of the orchids and gave them to me. I have it hanging up side down at my dresser right now. I guess all that's left to do now is wait for it to turn into potpourri. Hehe.

After what happened, she still treats me the way she treated me before. I'm quite happy that things didn't change between me and her. I'll prolly pay her a visit again someday.



Nyum


Well, Hello Baby Alai. Long Time No See.
I wana have tummy like this and a belly button ring. Perhaps someday.

PS: Hmm.. I think I missy miss.


 I wonder if I'll ever see you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment