30 Nov 2012

So Random

Well hello, It's TGIF for me and suddenly I have the urge to blog using my IPAD. Weird how I have this thing for almost two years now and it is still as empty as a broken a hearted man. Weird comparison, but hey, it's fun like that.

We had about an hour or so left at work today. It was just me, haz and izi (not their real names, cause I figured for today's post I shouldn't be mentioning real names. Why? You'll find out soon)at the office. I donot know how and why, we ended up talking about guys and relationships. Let me just give a brief introduction about Haz. Haz is a lady which is currently dating a lady and Izi recently just broke up with her 2 years long boyfriend. Haz has a steady girlfriend and Izi is currently playin' the field.

So Haz was saying when you date a guy you shouldn't be showing it too much. Cause when the dude knows that you are soo stupidly in love with him he has this idea that he can just do anything that he wants and he can still get away with it. It's kinda like he has this idea that he owns you. I reckon she was talking at a guy's perspective. Since she is kinda man-ish, probably she was referring to herself. I really agree with her though.

I've seen people like that and months after that the relationship goes down the drain. I love you baby muah muah..like EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Send tiny hearts and all that crap. Tau tau your boyfriend is banging another girl on the other side of his facebook wall. I have to admit, I was once like that. Not proud of it, literally! I wish I could turn back time and give myself a slap on the head for every MUSHY thing that I did on public display. And I actually learned (the hard way) that it shouldn't be like that. Atleast not in public. Not saying that you can't do it at ALL, you CAN, just not to an extend your man would find you repulsive instead.

If you really think about it, it's hard to get a man's attention. Some girls have it easy, I don't know how they did it. So far the guys that I have come across they are as complicated as hell. When I say attention, I mean a proper attention. If you flash them your boobs ofcourse you can definately get their attention, but that's not the kind of attention that I'm talking about here. Oh well. Only some people are worth working for right? You want it, then you're gona have to work for it.

That's all I have to say for today. It' the weekend and I'm looovin' it!
Can I just be random. Oh wait, this is my blog, I can be anything I want here!

The things you say make me smile. Does that mean I really like you?

Oh by the way, remember the ASPAC story that I was tellng you about. I was told today that I'm gona be swicted to another department like literally!!! My goodness, my boss needs to make up his mind. I am still gonabe handling the ASPAC and because of that he is literally putting me in Marketing and Public Relation! I better start brushing up on my photoshop skills and essay writings. Ohh dear.. What have I put myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment