15 Dec 2012

I did it

Hello Dear Readers,

How u doin?

It has been a good week for me. Did Let's Extreme, which means I traveled the whole four district in 2 days confined. Managed to run my camp that I chaired. Brought the campers to Pusat Insani and HPC and it was great. And just tonight I found out that there is green apple jelly again! Woot!

It was a tiring week but I had lots of fun. Gotta go back to reality though. Oh the only sad thing that happened is, my phone broke down, now I'm trying to figure out where to send to have it fixed.
Oh and SUPA SAVE is opened. I'm loving it! I can get Dr Pepper anytime I want now and there wouldn't be any 15% mark ups. Lovve it!

I have a feeling that it's gonabe a short post for tonight. I am already kinda sleepy.

I have a big plan coming ahead. Hopefully I'm making the right choice. I'm really terrified that is all I can say.

So Yeah. Nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment