25 Dec 2012

Smiley Face

It's christmas day today. I had a good day of sleeping and resting. Probably I'm gona go back to working on my brochure for the work place. We'll see.

Now that I am the marketing coordinator I have been working on things like updating the facebook, the website, doing the press release and I reckon alot more. Since 2013 is just days away there will be alot to cover. Well, provided the other department has something for me publicized about. Now that I write stuff to promote the company I have to improve my english interms of writing and speaking. I can write or speak proper english but then again there's always room for improvements.

I received a good news few days ago. I applied for master about 6 months ago and just recently I have received an offer letter form the university. My course starts January next year and I have nothing prepared. Since I will be doing it part time I have to arrange my work schedule and classes and as of now I have no idea how that is gona turn out. I blame the uni for not coming back to me soon enough regarding my application. I had to go up and down the uni just to check with them about my application. This is exactly what I am afraid of. I am restricted to just days to get things sorted out and I do not look forward to driving up and down bandar to just to have things clarified. Because I know the people that I will be liaising will not give me the exact answer just like that. How do I know this? That's because that's what I experienced with my application and when I asked about if I can do the course that I applied for part-time.

But whatever it is, I shall work for it and get things sorted out no matter what it takes.

I can't really imagine how things are gonabe like, to be working and studying at the same time. If I really think about it, kinda suicidal. But I've worked two jobs before, so it should be fine right? Truth be told I am quite nervous about the whole thing. But then again I kinda have to grow some balls and face it.It would be a lie if I say I'm not excited at all, I am though, very!

My good girlfriend is getting married soon. SO happy for her. And the other friend that just got married recently is now expecting a baby. So nice. We all have something to look forward to next year and I am very excited for everybody. May 2013 bring us prosperity and joy all year round. Insha allah.

I had so much more to share, but I can't seem to recall what they are.

Oh yes, I know how to kip now. Do hundred skips without feeling sucky afterwards and I can do the monkey bar!! AND, I went for my first kickboxing class last week and it was super awesome!! Loved it! I feel alot stronger now though I have not been watching my food as much, which is not good, will definitely work on that.

I can say my 2012 has thought me alot. I had my ups and downs,  that's life for you right. Will end this post with some pictures just to show you how giddy I am inside. Tee hee..

For once I am happy and it's not because of a GUY. Interesting.



First ARTWORK by yours truly. I cheated a little though, Hehe

That is all for tonight I guess. Night night all.






No comments:

Post a Comment