19 Jan 2013

YOLO

Hello and Happy New Year Everybodeh!

I'm 19 days late, I suppose it's fine. No one cares.

I am currently at work, the brain refuse to produce anything good for the time being, so I figured maybe I should write something.

I was just working on the new website for the company. Bleghh I should say. I'm loving the whole marketing thing it's just that it takes awhile to get completed. And you can sit for 4 hours and you are not even close to being half way done.

The boss asked to use this website generator called WEEBLY. It's super easy and I think I've fallen in love with it. It does give me some sort of annoyance once in awhile though. If you actually have your fingers on it you'll get what I mean. Not forgetting photoshop. I have to get myself familiar with photoshop. My goodness, it is not a simple software. It is if you know how to use it I suppose. It has so many tools that I think you need years to master.

The down side of being in this department is, apart from having to be good at photoshop is the sitting down for hours and just staring at your computer. It gives a really bad back pain. I am having one now. :(


And oh yes, I have started with classes. I can say I am intimidated to the bones. And I will still be teaching. Not too sure how I'll do, kinda have to just suck it!

So I'll be juggling work, school, tuition and gym. Yeappyyy..

Well.. YOLO.





No comments:

Post a Comment