26 Jan 2014

Candy Apple

So it has been awhile.
Things are pretty much the same. I've grown a bit older but still not any wiser.
Still have the tendency to lookat people at their best, insult them for their stupidity and fall for ever sweet loving thoughts of sugar coated words.
So some things do not change, some people do not change. I might be going against my principal of nothing is permanent except change, well, at one point in time i have realized that somethings do not change. Like for instance, how can one do what they always do? And after for so long they still do what they do?
I can't help it but think too much. The what if's, what could've been and the why's.
I have placed my self in a place where i myself do not want to be in and I can't seem to get out from. And I seem to have not found someone that can safe me and take me out. I have tried very hard to let myself loose, doing it by myself can't seem to work.
How I wish I can find that one person that can really help me. I guess I can only wait til God gives me that one person that can help me out.
I have a candy apple. It's just funny how sometimes I feel like this candy apple will not last me til forever. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment