17 Feb 2014

One day at a time

I poured my heart out to a person whom I thought would bring me see rainbows by the end of my life time. It doesnt make me feel good but I guess it is for the best. Came a cross a meme, it says happy. yes? Yes. Keep going. Happy, No? Change something. So i followed that advice and made a change. Well kinda. Currently still making the first step to making a change. Not everyone gets you. Or it could be I just don't get some people. It is kinda selfish to think why can't he do things according to what I like and what I want?If I think again, it is not so selfish when the things I want are at its minimal. I do not ask for money, I do not ask for constant contact, I do not ask for anything a normal girl would ask from her lover. I have dialed down my neediness, bossiness and edginess to a level where I had no idea I could reach. Sigh.

Ah well. At least I took a leap in actually doing something. I guess not everyone can see what you are wiling to give up on to make them happy. Well perhaps it is just not meant to be.

Lets take one day at a time and move on shall we.

No comments:

Post a Comment