17 Feb 2010

not a fan

Do you know what i'm not a fan of?

1. Waiting
2. Appoiments
3. Due Dates
4. Project Meetings (with my project going on every sat is a due date for something = ( )

Why am I not a fan of these things?

1. I'm not always on time
2. I'm a procrastinator. (I mean come on. Who isnt? Except for Shy Ni i think)
3. No matter how hard I try, my work never finishes like a week or so before the due date. (When I say hard, I mean really really hard)

This semester I'm raising the stake up high. I kinda have to. I don't really have a choice. What I need to do now is WORK HARD. And mind you, working hard is really HARD. It makes you wana cry sometimes. Or just simply give up. But you can't.It's kinda like a do or die thing.

But if you really think about it, I mean really really think about it, having to do work everyday *til it reaches a point where you think your day has only a total of 4 hrs* is way better than having no work at all. During my days of attachment I would always complain if I wasn't given any work. Or I would simply seek for work from my supervisor. Believe me you, I actually enrolled myself into a course held for the new graduates that just started working, called the DRILLING SCHOOL. It was fun. I learnt alot about the oil industry. Basically, the class was more into the engineering field. I think it was worth while. Coz not everyone can attend that class.And I got an A for my attachment.*heheh*

I got new stack of papers to read. Related to my project. I finally got the hang of it. The whole graph and equations thingi. Yeay for me.

Got to go now.

Nity Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment