19 Feb 2010

Upcomings

Today is the 19th Feb.





Upcoming things to FINISH:


1. 2 essays


2. Workshop (gotta read the Nanotechnology Notes)


3. Math Programming Assignment


4. Math Programming Test





Let me elaborate a lil bit more about the workshop.





UBD is gonabe having this workshop in Rizqun. Me and my classmates were asked to create posters. So that we can exhibit something during that day.We are divided into 4 groups. Where each group creates a poster of different topics related to food processing and simulation.We created a poster about NANOTECHNOLOGY IN FOOD. After doing research about nanotechnology I came to realize that Nanotechnology is really cool. The things you can create with nanotechnology. Can't wait for the workshop. Honestly I'm more looking forward for the free food that we're gonabe given rather then the workshop itself. *heheh*





Oh here I present to you our poster (me and Pei Yuen) *well a tiny bit of it.heheh*












What do you think?Ain't that bad right?*heheh*


Anyway, I came to a point where I found out a lil something last night. Made me sad a little.Sometime I wonder if where I stand today is due to my stupidity or due to the fact that this is where I should stand. As much as I wana delete everything that is like an algae that sticks on tiles it's just really hard. I'm sure you know right? You need strength and a very good cleaning agent. Otherwise that green slippery thing is still gona stain your tile. You get what I'm saying?

Alright, that is all for today. Work awaits.And food. *heheh*

Gotta wake the sleepyhead too.

You I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment