21 Feb 2010

Not Much

Do you know what I'm a fan of right now?

-GOOGLE *heheh* Very much. Why? Not gona tell ya. *heheh*

I wana have breakfast outside =(
And I'm craving for spagetti. With lots and lots of cheese.

Went out with the girls last night. It has been awhile since we've hung out. Miza basically couldn't stop talking about the TP classes in SMPAP that she had. Don't get me wrong. I really like listening to her talk about school and everything. Coz it' always really funny. And Airah with her waffle. Oh waffle.*yummm*. I should get one later. *Waffle from ideal is really nice.*

UBD had it's first day open day yesterday. Me and afew friends (Shala. Fakhriah and Aden) went to check it out just for fun. One of the girl volunteer there approached me and said "There's a talk going on down stairs would you like to enter?" I said sure coz I didn't wanabe rude or anything. Then she insisted on showing me the way. I managed to come up with an excuse so that I could get away. I think she thought I was one of those people that was trying to apply. *heheh* Classic. I can still pass as a freshie. Yeay Me. =D

I'm getting sleepy.

What else is there? There's work ofcourse. How can i forget.

Oh,oh.Here I would like to include my saying of the day.
"Stop staring. I can feel your eyes burning a hole through my pants!"
Ok.Hmmm.*Awkward silence*

Oh, also, during the open day, I came across a booth that represents POSTGRADUATE studies. It turns out if you're planning to do your masters next year you have to hand in your application form by 15th of March. It's very soon I know. And yet, I'm still in the midst of deciding what to do and where to do it. I still can't see myself working. Coz I still can't tell what I really wana do. I don't wana end up doing somthing that I don't really like. And end up being stuck there,who knows maybe for the rest of my life. I'll be graduating with a Bsc in Math. And if you think about it, it is still very general. I wana specialize in somthing you know. (Bsc In Math is not the same as having a Bsc In Education with a Math Major) Somehow people do not get that? Oh well, it doesn't really matter. As long as I know the difference then good enough.

And about masters, currently in Fos, they only have MSc By Research. So, I'm guessing that's another problem. In the form we have to write a proposal, talking about what do you wana do research on. *sigh* I'm like thinking maybe I can continue doing my project. So that means I'll be under Hoque. Another question is does he have time to supervise a new master student? The website talking about these postgraduate studies promises alot of things I doubt they are all true. I'm gona have to seek for his help. Maybe studying more about EOQ wouldn't be so bad.Hopefully.

I have written alot. Wana go eat my sour ribbons now. Catch ya lator.

No comments:

Post a Comment