8 Mar 2010

Time and Tide,Waits for No Man

A week or so has passed since I've last blogged. The things I did ranges from workshop to field trip to holiday to class tests. (you can read full details about the workshop and field trip from shala's blog)

And today, I got a call from RBA. Informing me about a job interview. *shocked me for a moment.Coz I don't remember applying RBA.Or ANYWHERE*The lady called almost everyone in my class about the job interview. So everyone is like thinking about it right now I'm sure.

A friend of mine told me that there will be a career talk for math final year students this coming WEDNESDAY. Apparently, there are afew companies in need for mathematicians. Let me say that again MATHEMATICIANS. *There ARE things you can DO by having a BSc in Math, Ladies and Gentlemen*

Things are happening really fast right now. If I'm not careful I'll stumble and fall for sure. So what I need now is a virtual cane. And that would be, self-discipline and time management.

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment