13 Mar 2010

Whats for dinner?

This is a so called egg sandwich. Yes, it taste as odd as it looks.*even my 11 year old sister can make better egg sandwiches.*

Trying to cut down on rice and fatty food. The fries are a big no-no actually. Didn't have a choice. They both came hand in hand.I didn't finish it though. I'm currently trying to implement a healthy life style.*heheh* You know, healthy food, sufficient exercise and such. Did went for a jog yesterday.After so long and it made me feel good. The boyfie is obsess about his body. It's kinda annoying. He makes me have this idea that I should keep fit too. I don't wana be all flabby and dumpy in 3 years time and he'll be all buff and stuff. NOOOOO. Can't let that happen. Never. Just thinking about it already gives me the shivers. What I have in mind currently are as follows:

1) Sleep early at night *if there's no work in the way*, so that I can wake up early the next day and jog. This is incase I donot have time to jog in the afternoon. *Starting tomorrow*

2) Do sit-ups. Every morning *or when ever relevant*.For atleast a 100 days. Just to see if sit -ups can really flatten your tummy. *Starting tomorrow*



My Dear Report







Mock presentation next Saturday. Gotta nail this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment