9 Mar 2010

A point in life

Currently on a break from doing my modelling. *sigh* Got my financial test paper back today. Din't do so well. *sob* Have to get all gears to start rolling. Like ASAP man. I don't think i did well for my waves test as well. *aaaahhh* Ok like seriously. Gotta get my ass moving. STUDYYYY HARDER!!! *sigh* I need lyk a studying time table. Gona do it in abit.

Studying is not so bad. It's not heart-aching or anything. It's just at one point you'll get frustrated if you happened to get stuck on a problem which seem to be unsolvable. And sometimes, it is hard to do. Oh well, nothing is easy when you actually wana get somewhere in life.

I sent my application form today.So I guess I'm just gona let it be for awhile and not think about it. Hopefully everything will go well.

I think I'm running out of things to write. Maybe I'm gona go and do my timetable now. Catch you lator.

Oh by the way. The EXAM is coming. =( It's gonabe in MAY. Might still seem so far away for you. Believe me ITS not. IT'S COMINNNGGGG!!!

I'm going crazy by the minute. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment