7 Sept 2011

Decision

Decisions in the making


Everyday you have to make decisions, from the little ones like what should I eat today, to the big ones like is it wise to spend $200 in just one day?

After coming to a conclusion, you cant help thinking, sometimes, if you actually made the right decision.

What ever it is, one thing you should put in mind, whats done is done. You cant really turn back time now can you. And if you actually made the wrong decision, like what I said, whats done is done, no point in crying over spilled milk.

But, one thing to bear in mind is that, every wrong turns made are actually lessons taught (by forced,unfortunately) and there's always something useful we can draw out from every wrong decisions that we made.

I've made alot of wrong turns these past 20+ years of living.And they actually shaped me into someone better every time. (I think)

The thing that I'm wondering about right now is about my job. I can sense that something is gona come up and I'm not sure what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment