30 Sept 2011

Egg Sandwich

Hi everybody.

Not my usual time to blog. It's 4:12 pm on a Friday. Usually I would be at work at this time. It was our last day of senior first aid course today. Since we were very good students, we got to go home early today. I did pretty well I may say. And I really did enjoy the course. Can't wait to attend more courses.




We received quite a worrying news from Raihan and Irwandy (the Boss) earlier today. Raihan got a new job and he'll be leaving the work place. Which means, it'll be just me and Stephanie to steer the ship. Gah! I'm not really sure how we're gona survive. Raihan is like second in command. And to make matters worse, Irwandy will be away for this coming two months. Aaah!

I  can't really picture how this is gona work out. I don't really have much to do but buck up I guess. So does Stephanie.

Course done means more work to do. I have a number of proposals to write up. Plans on paper to write up. A number of people to call. Slides to get ready. Promises to meet. Gowd.

Not forgetting, the O-level is just around the corner. Since I've been cancelling on my students, the replacements are kinda biting me on the bum. Kinda have to give my students extra work to prepare them for their exams.

And, to add to all the things that I have to do, I'm currently running with a cold. Awesome aint it. Hopefully I can pull this thru.

Alrighty then. Gona go prepare stuff to teach later. Or prolly eat first.

Catch you around guys.







No comments:

Post a Comment