26 Sept 2011

To whom it may concern

Is it just me or the new interface is acting up?

Well hello pretty lady readers and handsome male passer bys. Majority, guys couldnt be bothered to read about a girl pouring her heart out about her life and stuff.

Anyway, just got back from my free trip. Had fun. Although I kinda threw up a little. Its 1.18 am in the morning. And I'm not sleepy yet. And I have work tomorrow. Great aint it?

I don't really have much to say. Prolly because my brain is only partially working.

Maybe just a little thing or two.

To whom it may concern,

You see, before you start worshiping someone or thinking that he or she is an ultimate full time companion you might wana think twice. Cause one fact, everybody lies. The only variable is -about what. One year, is too soon to say you know a person inside out. When he or she has two phones you might wana start wondering why would one need so many? Unless he or she is a business man or woman then it is a different story.

I really do hope you'll open your eyes one day and see all these tiny facts that a human being tend to overlook. Cause, being fooled and made look stupid is the last thing you want.

To whom it may concern,

You have a problem. You might wana consider sorting yourself out.




Yours truely,

Nina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm..Kinda felt better.

I think I'm done for tonight.

See you guys next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment