10 Apr 2012

Dear Self

This is retweeted:

3 things you cannot recover in life: the word after it is said, the moment after it is missed and the time after it is gone.

I saw a video posted by Brunei Tweet created by a group of people fighting against teenage bullying and suicide. The project so happens to be called The Nina Project. You never thought how a simple word may draw such a big impact on a person emotionally.

I've said some things which I regret saying, I've done things which I'm not proud of and I've missed out on good opportunities due to my carelessness and ignorance. Quoted from a friend " Dear Self, I apologize..". And to the person I've said mean things to " Dear you, I apologize..".There are times when I wished that I could turn back time. But I know better that it is not possible and I know that there are reasons behind every happenings. Not everyday life is good. Not everyday it's rainbows and butterflies. But that doesn't mean you're just gona let yourself fall and cry right?

On a different note, I get agitated easily these days. Even when people messes up the office table or the office counter it really gets to me. And the weird thing is I've moved pass my PMS period. Damn.

Btw I clocked 10km in about 1 hr 15 minutes. Not too shabby for a first timer I reckon. My mum used to do marathons and cross countries. *Yes I know. It's hard to believe, but yeah, she kinda did all these things even before slim and small mobile phones were invented* Now I know why she likes doing these things. It is kinda fun. At the same time it forces you to keep fit. Will be doing the 6km for the HSBC runwalkcycle. I think it'll be more fun since we'll be running at night, will register soon. If you haven't lets do it together. :)

Before I go, this is dedicated to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment