14 Mar 2012

Challenge Accepted

Hi.

You should know that my head is heavy and my back hurts as I am composing this post.

I am so not looking forward for this coming two weeks.

Let me give you a heads up, you are about to read a post full of complaints and negativity. Leave while you still can. If you think you can withstand the dark cloud that I'm going to portray or if you think my misery actually gives you a tiny glimpse of happiness please do continue reading.

First, I haven't been training as much and I haven't been running as much. Which I should. Coz being a confident smarty pants that I am most of the time, too complaisant as how my boss would put it, whatever that means, I reckon it means too confident *I'm just too tired to google* , I actually registered myself in the 10Km for the SCB marathon. Yeap! That's 30 bucks I'll never see again. I'm not too sure why I have been slacking. Probably it's because of the work that is piling up. Sigh. This is bad. So bad.

Second, we have the MS camp coming. Will have to entertain 250 people. Which means, sleepless nights awaits.

Third, the Boss and Raihan will be going on leave. Which means, I'll be sailing the ship. Will I be able to do so? Hopefully. The only problem that keeps on running in my head is the sorting out of the contract with Gary for the new exhibition.

Oh well. There's nothing much I can do now can I? Kinda have to be a man and do the right thing. That's it. Well, it's easy said than done.

On a different note, tuition has been good. The number of my students are slowly increasing, which is great. Alhamdulilah. 

I can do this!



Before you leave this is worth listening to:
I won't give up on us,
Even if the skies get rough,
I'm giving you all my love,
I'm still looking up.

Adore always,

Yours truely



No comments:

Post a Comment