31 Mar 2012

No reason to give up 2

Hi...Here I am, back again.

Before I continue rambling about what I was saying last night let me just talk a little bit about what I did today. :)

I slept a little longer than usual and my goodness it felt really good, I was too caught up with work the last week that I was actually having sleep deprivation and I didn't even notice.*Yes I am exaggerating* But yeah, I sleep off almost all of my Saturday no regrets there though, have not slept like that in awhile.

I managed to go running earlier, happy me :) The SCB run is just next week, I haven't even given back the money collection card. I wouldn't say I am proud of my performance today, with the time I took doing the 4.5k today, it'll take me some time to finish off the 10k. I did think of withdrawing from the 10k and join just the 5k, but HE (my trainer supposedly, until further notice) told me to not give up and just do it. Cause as it stands this isn't going to be my last run. He has a point though. For now it's not about winning, YET, it's about finishing your goal. There I was typing about stuff with regards to not quitting and then today here I am telling you it has occurred to me to actually quit. Ironic yea. But the case now is, I am NOT withdrawing from the 10k. So there, I'm not giving up without trying first. There is this saying that goes something like this, failing is not the greatest failure giving up without trying is.There you go, the sentence speaks for itself. Just afew hours ago was the earth hour, we were the only house that had our lights out in our area. Sad but true. Glad we could help to make the world a better place though.

It's weird how I'm already kinda sleepy. Can I be random for a bit? I miss going to supa save. The old one. I went to the one in KB recently thinking I could get that apple that I like that costs 80 cents each, they do have it, its just that they were kinda squishy, so I didn't get any. Again sad but true.

Ok probably now is a good time for me to resume my last night's argument.

As I was saying, I just do not get why they should give up even before they give it a shot. In this case a really strong one *but worth it*. I have to admit math is one of the toughest subjects these kids have ever encountered at their age. Here I am talking about 15 to 17 years old perhaps? I'm saddened by this fact cause I know they will sure regret not putting all the best they can and it would already be too late.

I used to say to myself that I do not wanabe a teacher when I grow up and to think, I have been teaching part time for almost 3 years now. That's like more than a100 students? And there are times when I pass by my ex students they would still call me "teacher". And I actually think them calling me that has a good ring to it. :)

Like what they all say, you do not know what the future holds.

Can I just say another thing before I end tonight's post?

Not everyone can be your friend or nice or thankful for what you have done for them. It's a fact. It's a fact too that everyone leaves, everybody lies and everyone will backstab you at one point or another. A friend will still bitch about you at one point, a boyfriend will still cheat on you at one point your bff will de-friend you at one point. It was, is and will always be like that whether you like it or not. And it's just a handful of people that do not encounter this phenomena. You can trust me on that one.

I think that is all for now.

And this is dedicated to you.



P/s : What is up with people's husbands now adays?  Why do I keep on coming across this type of people? Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment