25 Mar 2012

Tomorrow awaits

Hey,


It has been awhile I may say. Was caught up with work and life itself. As you can see from my previous post I was complaining about work and what not. I reckon I was hit by intimidation and insecurity. So I did what I do best, go with the flow. *hehe right!* Well I do try hard to go with the flow on certain things in life. I may fail most of the time and that's because I'm only human.

So I went through each day believing that I should try my best. It started with the camp. Alhamdulilah it went well. The teacher was happy and even gave us souvenirs, which was really sweet. My staff were really awesome, despite having only one hour of sleep they still did an excellent job.

Just days after that, we had to help CEA to host the HBT meet the fans session. They kinda caught me off guard, it was on short notice *seriously, I don't like*. Had to do last minute arrangements with our event management and what not. I'm happy to say, we made it through. I was the emcee for the event *who would've thought, I have it in me*. The HBT fans were really cool, I managed to make them chant the famous ole ole for the 'Tebuan' squad. It was fun.

Last but not least, I managed to get the contract signed. WOOT! Now what I need to worry about is the logistics arrangement with our event management. Having no internet at the office isn't making things easier. That won't stop from getting this done though, you can trust me on that one. *Smiles*

The followings might have been tackled, but that doesn't change the fact that I still have other things to look into honestly. But it's okay, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. *I'm not sure if that applies here* But yeah, work has been good, doing something for the community is one of the many things that I wanna do. Since, the place I'm currently working at is a non-profit organization so I'm guessing I'm on the right path.

Should I make today's post a long lengthy one, til it reach a point where you would think 'this is just too damn long' and yawn? Let's just see how it goes. It has been awhile since I've blogged it might take awhile before I come back here and write something, might as well make full use of the time that I have at the moment.

I came across a lady's blog, I can say she's really good. This lady isn't a famous blogger like Rano or the pink haired girl or anyone along that line. Just a regular blogger that just started blogging. Her dream is to be a famous writer, with her writings she can go far but with her being in Brunei, I'm not too sure. But yeah, her vocabulary is excellent and her  grammar is top notch. I envy those who can write and speaks very well. And when I say, speaks or writes well, I mean literally speaks or writes well, not just some stuck up individual who THINKS she or he is good, but true fact, he or she needs English lessons. Anyway, I wish her all the best.

I would like to say something random now.
I want to eat sea food.

Incase you are still in the mood to read something cause I'm just about done, read this:

http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/tue/mar20h30.htm
http://www.brudirect.com/index.php/Local-News/hbt-champs-wow-fans-in-belait-district.html

P/s
A little something for you.

Her heart still flutters when she is around him
She knows it has been awhile
But there's just too much history
Is she holding on to something that is not worth while?

When their hands touch
She can feel the warmth of his skin and it made her tingle
The times he makes her laugh
She will never forget
The times he makes her cry
She will always remember.
Why is this happening she wonders?

Is god punishing her, she wonders?
Is this a blessing in disguise?
She will never know she says.
She will never know.


Tomorrow awaits. Have a good sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment