10 Mar 2012

Trust

Trust.

What do you understand by the word?

For me it is a strong word. It holds a meaning that most people do not get. Who is the blame? Ofcourse not the dictionary.

I've had my share of shattered trust and broken promises, ironic how these sorts of things actually qualifies to be one of the many things that makes you an inch wiser. Its a fact that everybody lies. Hence, putting a full blast mind boggling amount of trust on someone is a humongous mistake. Why do people lie? Lots of reasons. Why you may ask me. Why don't you ask yourself first why do you lie.

I'm not so sure where I am going with tonight's post. My mind is partially stagnant due to sleep deprivation. I think.

Probably I shall proceed when I have something better to write. Cause I literally just stared at the monitor screen for about 5 minutes and nothing good came out.




No comments:

Post a Comment