20 Jan 2010

And so he left

First of all I would like to say, I’m effin tired. I have not been tired in a very long time. It’s good though. To be tired and everything. Atleast you know you had a very productive day.

It was a fun day today.

Let me start by telling what happened after our 8 o’clock class.

We had financial mathematics in the morning. Thought by, which* I secretly thinks* one of the cutest lecturer in our math department, Dr Abby Tan. Infact, I think he’s the only one who’s nice to look at during a lecture. Heheheh. There’s Dr Holtby. I think he’s more adorable than cute. As for everyone else. They are old. But very nice people though.

Anyway, after class today, we decided to go to the airport to send off Prof.Hosking. Since today is his very last day in Brunei. So we all went to send him off. Almost everyone from the math department came. The lecturers I mean. We were the only math students that came to send him off. And afew engineering students came as well.

Nobody dropped any tears. So it was more like a fun goodbye.
Prof.Hosking was*or is it ‘is’?* one of the oldest professors in UBD. He contributed a lot to the department during his 12 years of service in UBD. So I guess that’s why everyone came to send him off.

After ‘saying goodbye’ session was over, WE *all the math students. There are only 8 of us* had lunch with DR Saiful.

It was fun. We chat*Dr Saiful is very chatty*. And so many secrets were revealed. Heheh. We were ‘kepo’. So he ‘layan’ saja. Hahah. Some of the stories he told us were really funny.

Two classes were cancelled today. Just because we wanted to send off Prof. Hosking. And we were never really close to begin with. Heheh.

That’s about it.

I went jogging with Pei Yuen today. Still manage to do my usual amount of laps.*No. I’m not gonna tell how many* I’m now sleepy and hungry at the same time.

I’ll prolly post some photos of today soon. Have to get them from Fakhriah.

Which reminds me, I have to join an ECA man. I have not joined anything since my 2nd year. I think. The thing is, I just don’t know what to sign up for. They do offer some interesting clubs though.

So yea.

That is it for now. Will post more stuff soon. Hopefully . I left the blog stagnant for about 3 days I think. Pei Yuen was already complaining. So I think I’ll try to update it as frequent as possible. I’ll just jot down a title if I happened to ‘dry’ out of issues to write. Ok Pei Yuen?heheh.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment