26 Jan 2010

Taylor Series Expansion

Something ironic happened today. We had three different classes but studied the same thing. TAYLOR SERIES. It’s amazing how it is used in so many applications. The three different classes were Numerical Analysis 2, Non-Linear programming and Financial Math. See what I mean. Three different subjects, talking about the same thing. Ironic.” Not so, you might say. They are all still math.” But IT IS trust me. *I’m sure my math geek friends can feel me on this one.*

*hmm..I’m gona have to find something new to excite me.*

These past few days have been nothing more then school work and err…school work. I can say I pretty much do not socialize anymore.It has been ages since I’ve gone out at night and hang. My day to day routine is wake up, go to classes. Nap. Then head to boyfie’s place. *With school work constantly playing in my head. It’s freakin’ annoying.* And I have no freakin’ idea why. *the fact that it doesn’t stop* I think I’m worrying too much about what to do after degree is over. WORK? STUDY? Do I have other options? Ah crap.

Anyway, I kinda miss doing the things that I used to do. Not that it was anything big. But it was something worth remembering. But things change, people change. There’s a saying that goes like this ‘there’s nothing permanent except change’. At one point or another I think this is true.

God. I need to shop. This moody puffy feeling needs to be brushed off with some shopping. Come to think about it, I should not. I might just end up feeling guilty for spending too much. And the boyfriend would go, “eh, abis saja duit u ani.” Maybe I’ll just get food. Lots and lots of food.

That is all.

Oh almost forgot. The boyfriends' BB competition is very close.*wohoooo*.All I want is to eat good food with you again.Together. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment