29 Jan 2010

Breakfast

I just woke up and I kinda miss home. Goin' for breakfast with my mom and everyone. It's always nice coz she'll pay for it.*heheh* There are not many places to go to in KB. So we would usually end up going to Ayamku Soon Lee restaurant for dim sum. Or DKM for it's kew tiaw daging, no sayur and extra egg.*heheh.* I have issues when it comes to consuming vegetables. The boyfriends' mom would always complain about me not eating vegetables*or not eating at all*. She would go like "Why are you not eating the sayur?" or "Why are you not eating nasi?Eat nasi, paning karang."

My mom doesn't really care. She knows how I am. I'm a meat lover. *hehe*. To my mom's eyes I eat all the time. I think. I don't know.

Ohh,we also sometimes head down to Seria to have breakfast at kadai 11 we call it. The name of the shop is UNIVERSAL. It's an OLDDDD kopitiam which serves only bread and egg. *roti kawin, roti panggang, roti butter, telur setengah masak, telur tiga suku masak, telur mata lembu, heheheh* It's a really nice place. And it's clean. I can go to any restaurant as long as it's clean. 'The outside always represent how the inside is."

Sometimes I would just go to kadai 11 with the boyfie when he is in KB. And the both of us would just drink coffee *ok,he drinks coffee,since i don't drink coffee i would usually order myself cold barley and it's very nyaman* and eat roti panggang and such.

Can't wait to go to MIRI. I wana get lots and lots of sour ribbons.I like sour ribbons *from famous amos.Only from famous amous.* I wana get the blueberry flavour, the strawberry flavour and the colorful one. Just like my life the sour ribbons are like. Sour at first, sweet later it becomes.*hehe* OK, my life doesn't ALWAYS begin with sour-ness. Sometimes it begins with sweetness and ends with sourness. Haven't came across such thing though. Sour in the midst of living it, yes. *heheh* I'm just rambling now aren't I?

Anyhoo, I think I need to pee.And shower.That is all for now.I guess. See Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment