15 Jan 2010

mid-life crisis

I was going through my facebook and came across a friend's status. From day-to-day i realize,her status is sad and very heart broken. Very much in a state of confusion. Since i'm the type of person who believes in everything that she reads and brilliant at making my own assumptions, i came to a conclusion that she is having a love life crisis.I think.Very sad though.

I very much went through a midlife crisis that almost took away my toe-nails from my ever so odd looking toes. I mean at one point or another everyone has to go through crap right? We grow, we learn. Although it wasn't an interesting experience, it made me learn a lil' thing or two. And came to know myself a lil bit better. Which is great. *I think*. So yea. I wish that friend all the best. *Although i know there's a slim chance that she'll read this post of mine.* What doesn't kill ya' makes u stronger.

Moving on to a totally different topic. The 'boyfie' will be joining another body building competition this end of JANUARY. So right now he's on his 'strict' dieting stage. Where he can only drink 600 ml of water a day. Eats like he has diabetes and a person that has high salt content in the body*i don't really know what you call that scientifically*. Plus intensive workouts. Not forgetting the 'toppings' of the whole thing. Heavier weights.I really hope he'll do well for the competition.And I can't wait to go see.Heheh.There will be other men in tinnie underwears I can watch.*snikers*And they will be flexing.*yea baby*Hmm..I think I went a lil' overboard.

So yea. That is all for now. 2nd post of the day.Extraordinarily impressive.Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment