14 Jan 2010

self welcome

So to begin I would like to welcome my self and make a self pact. “Keep this blog running woman!”. Ok will try. =)



A new year, a new blog. Yeay.



*you should know it took me awhile to think about what to write next after the ‘yeay’*



Anyway moving on, today was our third day of our very last semester in uni. Nothing much happened. Except that my fone got stolen. Which is sad. It was a gift from the boyfie.HaH!Dammit! It was the best fone I’ve ever owned. It has all it’s fancy features and stuff. *arghh* Oh well, there’s nothing much I can do anymore. Hence I will be fone-less this coming few weeks. I wonder if I’ll survive?



Before I end this very first post of mine *yes that is all*,
Here are some funny things that I heard my lecturers said while teaching today:



“ Do not come into this class if you do not have your calculator!!” DR Hoque.



“ The flow of equation is*pause*.How do you solve this?” DR Saiful.



It might not seem funny when you read it. But it did sound silly when they said it. Heheh…




so i guess that is all.



moral of the story.i used to own E 66. not anymore!! =(





No comments:

Post a Comment