22 Jan 2010

Baby got back

I was like wondering what to write. Then I looked at the date today. Turns out it’s our anniversary. =D

Happy anniversary to you sayang. Love You.

Moving on to a totally unrelated topic.

I was like moving aimless around the house. Then it crossed my mind.

Why are some things not meant to be?

You might have heard a person said ‘it’s not meant to be because it’s not meant to be’. When you hear that it means only one thing. You got an answer of a lazy ass. I’m not saying that it is wrong to say that. I just think there actually reasons why things didn’t turn out like how you hoped or wished for.

Here are a few reasons that I manage to come up with:

· God has something / someone better planned for you
· You got your hands on something / someone which belongs to someone else
· You’re mean. Hence no guy/girl wants to be with you.
· You didn’t work hard enough for it
· It was never for you to begin with
· *I think I’m running out of ideas*
· …..
Ok I think that’s all I have. Heheh.

See there are reasons why some things are not meant to be.

There are always reasons behind everything.

Like how I’m currently reading Eclipse*book number 3 of the twilight series*.I started reading during my one month holiday. I was bored. And I wanted to know what happened next after watching new moon. Heheh. I don’t really like the story. Having 2 guys to love you that much is just crap. Will finish the book soon.

What else is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment